NEW DELHI – The city was almost paralyzed due to the people on strike to protest the increase in petrol price India.
protest is organized by opposition parties and some trade unions caused many businesses closed and public transport system was also disrupted.A spokesman for the opposition Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Prakash Javdekar claimed that their strike was successful when millions of people protested rising petrol prices. “The price of petrol is soaring. Government is as was asleep, but today we will surprise them, “said a grocery store owner here Ravikant Sahai.
petrol prices including taxes up to U.S. $ 0.13 cents (RM0.41 sen) last week with the material sold on the price at 77.53 rupees (RM4.35) a liter in some major cities in India.The government had said that, the increase was inevitable due to rupee devaluation.
- Petrol prices up 42 cents in India
- Marin broke subsidized petrol smuggling attempt
- Sugar Price Latest 2012 Still Remains. World sugar prices have declined but UP Sugar Subsidies?
- F & N does not increase the price of the product
- Togo Economy and read about S.African state workers’ strike suspended -unions