NEW DELHI, India – The price of petrol rose to reach 7.5 rupees (42 cents) a liter in India effective yesterday. It is the fuel prices the highest in India within a decade.
The new price of petrol is effected here and several other cities in the country. ” / p> India Several major oil companies told, the increase was necessary to cover losses due to the implementation of subsidized prices, the increase in international oil prices and rupee devaluation.
India imports more than three-quarters of the crude oil requirements countries.
- India Economy and read about India cbank: Would intervene in FX to stem volatility
- Marin broke subsidized petrol smuggling attempt
- India Economy and read about India state firms ‘may counterbid’ for Cairn assets
- Hungary Economy and read about Gasoline pump prices continue to slide
- Adwords advertisement in India