NEW DELHI : Indian popular film star, Rekha Ganesan, 57, raised sworn in Tuesday as members of the Rajya Sabha or the State Council of India.
Over 40 years experience in this art, he acted in more than 180 films and the character acting is a household word in the film Khubsoorat (1980), Khoon Bhari Maang (1988), Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi (1988), Kama Sutra: A Tale of Two Love in 1996, an American documentary drama. He was nominated a member of Rajya Sabha with Sachin Tendulkar, Indian cricketer, considered the best hitters of all time and industry experts Anu Aga. Sachin is scheduled to take the oath on Wednesday.Nomination of three leading personalities was approved last month by President Pratibha Patil under Article 80 of the Constitution that allows the president to nominate 12 persons to the Senate with 250 members.
- rekha ganesan
- Chinese film director of India produce
- India Economy and read about India state firms ‘may counterbid’ for Cairn assets
- India Economy and read about India cbank: Would intervene in FX to stem volatility
- Participants to be members cheering reality
- Islamic Izzue Not Want ‘Cantas’ popularity Members Forteen