CH-46 helicopter carrier ‘retired’
A CH-46 helicopter flying at the beach near Camp Pendleton, California on Tuesday. – Agency
WASHINGTON , United States (U.S.) – The helicopter carrier, CH-46 terminate in the U.S. Army on Wednesday.
The helicopter is used in all conflicts involving the U.S. Marines since 1964.
CH- 46 is replaced with a new model helicopter, the MV-22 “Osprey”.
A total of 500 CH-46 helicopters have been built since almost 50 years ago.
- Ahmad Idham Want to Take Into Helicopter Palace of Culture
- Rozita want defamation suit carrier
- Bell and Zip Aviation Announce New Addition to Fleet and Expanded Services From 30th St. Heliport -Aviation Article
- Giant paper airplane glide for six seconds
- How to make money by Convert e-currency ?