actress Anupama Verma
told him a loss of Rs17 lakh (1.7 million) after her money is dissipated by two Icici bank employees in India.
However, two of these staff have now been arrested the police.
Recalling the incident, Anupama said, after saving money in the account in June last year, he then moved out of India and has not been checking accounts it. But he was shocked when he realized money was missing after a check simpananya who want to be given to a person found to be bounced check.“I have to check in with the relatively large amount of a check but bounced check and found it to happen twice.
“I was surprised by a report to the bank and after investigation, I have zero money savings!,” he said.
The case is now still ongoing and action will be taken by the police against the two employees involved Icici bank all the money savings dissipate the actress.
- How Natural Hair Loss Shampoos Can Help Stop Hair Loss -Hair Loss Article
- How to make One Million Dollars online in one day?
- Connect Safee Worth RM2 Million Contract With Pelita Jaya FC
- Turkey Economy and read about 2010 World Basketball Championship To Contribute 300 Million Tl To Turkish Economy
- Special Promotion for Ultimate Fat Loss Body Weight Exercise Programs for Everyone