Iraq, Economy To Play Small Roles In Next Primaries
Voters in four states go to the polls Tuesday to choose candidates for November elections. It’s a year in which anti-Washington feelings are running strong, and anti-establishment candidates have scored some victories. Unlike other elections, Iraq and the economy are not expected to play big roles in Tuesday’s primaries.
Read more on NPR
Iraq to Boost Daily Oil Output by 13% as Al-Ahdab Field Comes on Stream
Iraq , holder of the world’s third- largest oil reserves, expects to increase daily crude production by about 13 percent next year, an Oil Ministry official said.
Read more on Bloomberg
Weak economy drives community college enrollment
Economy, state-university tuition hikes and military veterans returning to school are driving enrollment.
Read more on The Arizona Republic
- Israel Economy and read about Fischer Holds Israel’s Benchmark Rate at 1.75 Percent as Inflation Slows
- Oman Economy and read about Oman Shares Lead Decline in Gulf on Growth Concern; Qatar Gains
- Philippines Economy and read about RP needs to improve pandemic defense
- Colombia Economy and read about Colombia’s Peso to Extend Rally as Central Bank Fails to Impose Measures
- Ghana Economy and read about Newsweek: Ghana 3rd best country to live in sub Saharan Africa