Panama Pushes For White List Placement,
Panama’s Deputy Economy Minister, Frank De Lima has said that by the beginning of 2011 Panama should be placed on the Organization for Economic Cooperation Development’s (OECD) white list of territories that have substantially implemented the internationally agreed standard for transparency and tax information exchange through the signing of comprehensive Double Tax Agreements (DTAs).
Read more on Tax-News.com
Bites & Sips – Grapes on tour, forgotten no more
The Forgotten Grapes East Coast wine tour includes two stops in Wilmington this week.
Read more on The Wilmington Star-News
- Barbados Economy and read about Change? Think again
- Russian Federation Economy and read about Gold Up-date: Have Faith in Gold and Not in Government Rhetoric
- Serbia Economy and read about Serbian oligarchies under scrutiny
- Bosnia Herzegovina Economy and read about EU ratings at risk on economy austerity – Moody’s
- Israel Economy and read about Fischer Holds Israel’s Benchmark Rate at 1.75 Percent as Inflation Slows